Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 15, 2017, 02:35:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: does scan xl work with the allinone USB interface ?  (Read 4328 times)
Cstickland

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2008, 08:49:34 am »

does scan xl work with the OBD allinone USB interface ? I picked up an allinone interface on ebay real cheap,but I need software ,I have a scan xl but I cant get it to work ? Any help would be appreciated .
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 10:26:19 am by Cstickland » Logged
BrianP
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 02:20:35 pm »

Our ScanXL-ELM software should work just fine with the all-in-one USB interface. What error are you getting? Also, please make sure you are not trying to use ScanXL-ElmScan as that software is locked to the ElmScan5 interfaces sold by scantool.net.
Cstickland

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 03:26:26 pm »

Our ScanXL-ELM software should work just fine with the all-in-one USB interface. What error are you getting? Also, please make sure you are not trying to use ScanXL-ElmScan as that software is locked to the ElmScan5 interfaces sold by scantool.net.
I have the ScanXL™ J2534 version I get this message Failed to open OBD-II connection! Error 109: OBD-II interface not found. ,do I have to buy another registration code for it to work with the allinone or can I use my existing code ?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 03:29:41 pm by Cstickland » Logged
BrianP
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:58:19 pm »

It looks like you have got a license for ScanXL-J2534 and you definitely need a license for ScanXL-ELM to be able to work with your all-in-one ELM interface.

Please contact sales@palmerperformance.com so we can switch your license over to ScanXL-ELM. You won't have to buy another license.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: