Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 11, 2017, 12:23:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: problem with centrafuse  (Read 3646 times)
tikoro

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2009, 10:43:33 pm »

dear support

last time i bought lisence for dash command lite from mp3store.com. and install to my carpc. before i install dashcommand lite i can connect my odb ll (elm327 ver1.3 serial ) on my centrafuse. but after i first run dashcommand lite it can auto connect with my obd ll and run smooth. but after i close dashcommand lite program.i can't connect to odb ll in my centrafuse.

i think , dashcommand should be lock comport. and centrafuse can't use same comport

question - how to solve this issue?

PS. i try to uninstall dashcommnd lite and restart my carpc and run centrafuse again, i can connect odb ll in centrafuse.
   my car is honda new jazz(fit) 2008

sorry, for my english Azn
BrianP
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 03:04:22 am »

I have seen this problem before. It happens when other software packages do not configure the OBD-II interface with the settings they need. DashCommand Lite configures the interface with certain settings and it is up to Centrafuse to configure it the way it needs to be. Are you using the latest version of Centrafuse?

We will be releasing the next version of our full DashCommand software soon. This new version should not cause this problem because it resets the interface when you disconnect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: