Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
November 24, 2017, 01:48:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: torque/hp @crank windows?  (Read 756 times)
amjfrankenstein

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2017, 08:53:13 am »

hello is it possible to have the torque and horsepower readings as they are in android on the windows version the torque and hp are too sporatic as they are now in win it jumps 0-350+ up and down constantly when accelerating
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2017, 11:12:12 am »

You'd need to wait for an update to the Windows version. We have so few users that still use the Windows version of DashCommand that it isn't very high on the update list.

If you are using a custom dashboard, horsepower is almost directly correlated to MAF. You can make a script to multiply MAF in g/s by 1.25, and it should get you pretty close. The actual calculations in DashCommand are much more complicated than this, but using MAF is a good way to get a ballpark number.
amjfrankenstein

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 07:21:00 am »

ah ok i was using a cheap china tab and the screen went i got a free hp win tab fom work so figured id just buy the windows version i did not realise it was less updated mabye ill get another android then - thanks for the response
edit: is there something i can do about the huge fluctuations in torque/hp though when i accelerate its so random it seems at 1/5 pedal i dont think im getting 200+ ft/lbs its a hemi but they aren't that awesome😛 2006 charger rt just on stock tux dash it seems correct in 20-50 range but spikes a lot to big numbers using OBDLink LX as well
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 07:26:30 am by amjfrankenstein » Logged
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 11:20:56 am »

There isn't anything you can do about the fluctuations, they are the reason we replaced that calculation in the first place.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: