Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
September 22, 2017, 12:50:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Support from AutoMeter  (Read 645 times)
gmcstepside

View Profile
« on: June 09, 2017, 12:05:41 pm »

So I've been considering purchasing ScanXL but after reading some of the threads I wasn't sure it would be worth it with the lack of support from Palmer Performance/AutoMeter. So I did a chat with AutoMeter and here is what they said.  Huh Roll Eyes

Matt: Hi Drew

drew_826@hotmail.com: Hi, Im considering purchasing the ScanXL software from Palmer Performce. However since they were purchased by AutoMeter there doesn't seem to be much support on their website. Is this basically a dead end product now?

Matt: My understanding is that it is not a dead product and that we still plan to support.

drew_826@hotmail.com: Ok. I was reading some threads on the Forum on the website and there was some pretty unhappy customers there. They were saying the support there has been basically nonexistent for the last several months. I just wanted to check before making my purchase. Thank You

Matt: You're welcome
foxrc21

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 12:16:13 pm »

HAHAHA sounds about right
Herought

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 03:31:20 am »

they still have support bro.. I purchased scanxl and they do reply to emails regarding their product.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: