Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
November 19, 2017, 10:39:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turn off  (Read 569 times)
lemonhead

View Profile
« on: July 12, 2017, 11:06:50 pm »

Cant seem to turn off the app when i am finished. How do you close this app? always seems to be running in the background.

Thanks
Lemn
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 12:37:57 pm »

If you are on Android, pushing the back button from the main menu should fully close DashCommand. You can also close it using the "DashCommand is running" notification (I have to push a little down arrow on the notification to see the close button, your phone may be different).
lemonhead

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 04:13:23 pm »

If you are on Android, pushing the back button from the main menu should fully close DashCommand.
It does not.  It appears to close, but you can still see it running in the bar at the top of the screen. 
You can also close it using the "DashCommand is running" notification (I have to push a little down arrow on the notification to see the close button, your phone may be different).
That too will not close the app.

Update:

Well, that is odd...  All yesterday and this morning it would not close unless i "forced closed" the app from the settings/app manager window.  Now it will close from the back button+ apps button (left of the home button).

New question.  I have a galaxy 7 AND an iPad mini that i wish to use.  Do i have to buy 2 instances of Dashcommand?

Thank you.
lemn

Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 11:56:21 am »

Unfortunately you do, Apple does not share customer info with us, so we have no way to link an Android purchase and an iOS purchase. You do only need 1 purchase per platform though, you would be able to use it on any iOS or Android device.
lemonhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 02:58:05 pm »

Ok thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: