Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
November 24, 2017, 01:53:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DashCommand and Android Compatibility  (Read 475 times)
docgecko

View Profile
« on: August 08, 2017, 02:48:33 pm »

I too cannot connect DashConnect to my Kiwi3 using my Android phone. All I get is a message OBD-II Not Found. I just received a response from PPE stating there is a known issue with DashConnect connecting using an Android device. I would think they would stop advertising (selling) the DashConnect package when there are known issues. They offered no advise as to returning the Kiwi3. It is worthless to me without having the use of DashConnect. I hope this issue gets resolved or at least informing how to return the product for a refund.
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 03:07:06 pm »

There is a compatibility issue when using the Kiwi 3 on an Android device, talk to PLX about returning it or exchanging it for a Kiwi WiFi (I think they call it a Kiwi 2+ for iOS now). Its an issue with this particular hardware.
docgecko

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 09:56:08 am »

Then why in the world do they keep selling it. It's all over their website saying it's compatible with Apple, Android and Windows.  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: