Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
August 30, 2014, 04:14:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dial Gauge default settings ScanXL Pro  (Read 2020 times)
cpsicks

View Profile
« on: February 03, 2011, 10:57:28 pm »

Last week I was building a new dial gauge, and when I clicked on Text Area under Gauge Settings, everytime I picked anything, (such as Title) it would disappear. I noticed all the numbers would change. Width and Height would go to zero. I can find them after looking for a while, they are usually in one of the corners of the gauge. Did I change some kind of default setting without knowing I did it? How can I put the settings back the way it was? It is becoming a pain in the butt.
Thanks
ScanXL Pro
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 12:16:56 pm »

I'm not able to reproduce this problem. Does it do this if you create a new gauge, or only when you edit that one?

I would recommend using the DashXL dashboards, instead of the classic gauges. We aren't really updating the classic gauges much anymore, and DashXL looks better and can be just as fast. They are a little harder to create, but we can help you out with them if you need it. You can also use any DashXL skin set thats already posted by other users on DashXL.net.
cpsicks

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2011, 07:40:48 pm »

Yes it happens if it is a new gauge or one that is saved. I even tried building a new Dash and I still get the same problem. I dont like the DashXL. Could it have something to do with where it says Format String. Also where you can click on Visable and Highlight All, they get dim and you cant check the box.
cpsicks

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 11:22:44 am »

I receintly got a new laptop with window 7, the old one had wimdows vista. I looked at my old laptop to see if it had the same issue, but it doesn't. Everything worked fine. I tried reinstalling ScanXL pro, but it had no effect on the problem.
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 05:41:25 pm »

Email me at support@palmerperformance.com about this.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: