Welcome to the DashXL™ design contest!How to enter:
and install our PCMSCAN v2.0 software.
2. Run the software and use the built-in DashXL™ editor (accessible under the Tools menu) to design a custom dashboard.
on our forum.
and submit as many dashboard designs as you like. Make sure to submit the design to the DashXL Discussion
board. Just post a new topic and attach the DashXL file. Also include a screenshot (no bigger than 800x600).It's absolutely FREE!
You do not need to be an existing customer, nor do you need to own a software license to enter. Anyone can enter.
If you have any questions about how to design a dashboard, or how to use the dashboard editor, please ask us on our forum
. We'd be happy to help you. You can find the DashXL™ online documentation here
. Also, the software contains a few example dashboards under the DashXL sub-folder.When:
The DashXL™ design contest starts now. Begin submitting your custom dashboards anytime. The contest will end on March 1st, 2007. When the contest ends, we will set up a vote and you guys will be able to vote on your favorite dashboard designs. Anyone will be able to vote. We may extend the contest if people need more time - we don't want to leave anyone out, so check back often to make sure you're ready to vote on your favorite dashboard.Prizes:
We will be giving out prizes to the people who design the top 3 most popular dashboards. First place will receive $200. Second place will receive $100. Third place will receive $50. You cannot win more than once, even if you submit multiple designs. You will need a PayPal account to receive the prize money. If you don't have a PayPal account, contact us so we can try to work something out.The Fine Print:
- All submissions must be your own original designs. Copies or derivitive works of other peoples designs will not be allowed to enter.
- Do not submit copyrighted content.
- Do not set passwords on your DashXL™ files.
- All submissions will become property of Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
- All rules, terms, and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Void where prohibited. etc. etc.