Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 15, 2017, 04:14:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *newbi* rant n rave need tech assistance *updated*  (Read 13442 times)
Shawnf350

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 08:01:37 pm »

I understand these commands are property of the manufacturer. But if I want to buy these commands, how do I go about asking Ford or GM for them?  What are they actually called? I understand you have the commands and can not legally distribute them but what do I need to do to get the actual commands list or data to access any data I would need in opening/closing the EGR, etc.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 08:04:23 pm by Shawnf350 » Logged
1fastws6

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 09:13:36 am »

Trevor, Hello its been awhile since Ive been back here,. tried to locate and find commands to no avail befor I got fustrated,I'm considering purchasing the enhanced add on for ScanXL Pro, My question is this before my purchase: does your software afford me the availability to "program/sync" keyless entry remotes to the vehicle? or will I still have to go to the dealer for programing?

Pregnancy symptoms:WTF!!!! dont you have something better to do than troll!!!yer answer is: insert a .45 round in yer favorite pistiola, hold firmly against head, and firmly pull trigger!!!!!!
1fastws6

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2011, 09:15:14 am »

Trevor....when are you guys gonna do something about instruction manual/video covering all features of your software?
1fastws6

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 01:06:12 pm »

Would someone wilth Palmer Performance address my question please (last 2 posts) its been 2 weeks since I first posted the last post and NO-ONE with palmer has responded....GUYS NEED TO GET YA'LLS SHIT TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!
Russ
Community Helper

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2011, 06:49:29 pm »

Trevor, Hello its been awhile since Ive been back here,. tried to locate and find commands to no avail befor I got fustrated,I'm considering purchasing the enhanced add on for ScanXL Pro, My question is this before my purchase: does your software afford me the availability to "program/sync" keyless entry remotes to the vehicle? or will I still have to go to the dealer for programing?

This is not something our software can do. It depends on your car, but you may not need software to do this. I believe some cars will enter "programming mode" if you remove a specific fuse. Is this mentioned in your vehicle owner's manual?

Trevor....when are you guys gonna do something about instruction manual/video covering all features of your software?

FAQs and manuals are my top priority after handling orders and emails. I'm starting from scratch, but hopefully I will have a version available in the next few months.

Sorry for the delay, but we're a small company without a dedicated support staff. That said, if we're busy with orders, emails, and software development we may miss some of the posts on the forum. If you email tech-support you should get a response within 1-2 business days.

In most cases we are going to want a tech log.
Don't forget to set debug to lv9 in the help menu, or turn on debugging in DashCommand *before* you try to connect. Duplicate the error, then send the log to support@palmerperformance. Give us 1-2 business days (weekdays) to review the files.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: