Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 15, 2017, 02:34:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GM Enhanced with ScanXL Pro and 2011 chevy Verification please!  (Read 4662 times)
85PERCENT

View Profile
« on: June 28, 2011, 11:28:59 pm »

Can anyone here please verify if the GM Enhanced diagnostic parameters will work with scanxl pro for a chevy 2011 model?

The engine is a 3.6L direct injection VVT engine with E69 Bosch ECM. I think this same engine started in 2008 cadillac CTS and STS.

Can someone please verify before I spend over $200 dollars for this PLEASE!!
Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:12:12 pm »

If it is the same engine, you should at least get enhanced engine data. If you have an interface already, you could use the free trial version of ScanXL from our downloads page to make sure you'll get the PIDs.
85PERCENT

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2011, 11:23:49 am »

I already purchased your scanxl basic but I am having alot of issue with it and it seem its very hard to get any support from you guys. Since you are here let me ask couple things..

The main issue I am having is with recording the log.. Sometimes it does not save at all and when it does save it only save a small portion of the log.

The PID configuration.. I would only pick around 13 PID but when I go to dataview after recording there's all this extra PID's that I never selected.

I have some few other issues I noticed but would like to get some help on those two first from you guys if I can..

Thanks.
boosted4dr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 05:31:35 pm »

I already purchased your scanxl basic but I am having alot of issue with it and it seem its very hard to get any support from you guys. Since you are here let me ask couple things..

The main issue I am having is with recording the log.. Sometimes it does not save at all and when it does save it only save a small portion of the log.

The PID configuration.. I would only pick around 13 PID but when I go to dataview after recording there's all this extra PID's that I never selected.

I have some few other issues I noticed but would like to get some help on those two first from you guys if I can..

Thanks.

I've never gotten it to wokr correctly with the 3.6L or 3.0L SIDI setups from GM. I gave up asking, I've seen other post before with similar issues. If the basic barely works, dont expect the enchance to do any better!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: