Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 15, 2017, 03:59:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: dashcommand delay  (Read 2383 times)
vipclk320

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2011, 11:52:59 pm »

good evening everyone. I just found oyt about this great software and installed it on my car oc which i just finished building about a month ago. I have a 200o mercedes with OBDII and my carpc by far exceeds the recomended specifications for the dashcommand program that is posted on the site. I have also integrated dashcommand into the latest version of Centrafuse which they work together great except one litlle glick whch i can live with. I urchased he latest version of dashcommand 3 days ago and received the key and activated it as well as installed a usb ELM327 OBDII to USB.  i tried running the the dashcommand from inside centrafuse and outside centrafuse and they both have a delay in reading, the RM for example has a 3 second r more delay. any suggestions? I did some searching and saw that some people have changed the priority in task manager to real time but i imagine the builders of this great software didn't expect users to go in everytime and change priiority. any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards
Paul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: