Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 12, 2017, 08:50:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scanxl Ford Enhanced Diagnostics work for any Mazdas?  (Read 4214 times)
pcpete

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2008, 12:23:49 am »

Hi all,

Just curious as to wether the Ford Enhanced Diagnostics would work with my 2000 Mazda Millenia S. I know shops use the Ford WDS tool for diags on the Millenia, so hoping the enhanced pid diags are compatible.

Currentlty using dashcommand on my carpc and loving it! (Using 'Skyline' skin created by user PPE on mp3car forums)

My dream would be to have access to enhanced pids and create multi page dashboards, with all kinds of info.

Does dashcommand support enhanced pids?

Regards,

Peter

BrianP
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 11:50:11 am »

I know that Mazda and Ford use similar diagnostics for some of their ECU's. But I have no idea if it is exactly the same as the Ford ECU's (or exactly which Ford ECU), so I don't know how much overlap there is. But we do plan to support Mazda enhanced diagnostics eventually.

Currently DashCommand does not support enhanced PIDs. But we will think about the possibility of adding them to DashCommand, as well as multi-page dashboard support.
pcpete

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 10:51:15 pm »

Thx Brian,

Great support and product.

Loving  DashCommand embedded in roadrunner.

I would so buy scanxl and enhanced pids for my mazda especially if you could get DashCommand to work like I want.

"But we do plan to support Mazda enhanced diagnostics eventually."

Weeks, months , years?  Smiley

"But we will think about the possibility of adding them to DashCommand, as well as multi-page dashboard support."

Pretty please!!

It would be cool to also be able to access realtime data directly into roadrunner or other frontends. Like realtime mileage for trip data and car maintenace schedule,  detect if in in reverse and switch to rearview camera,, etc..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: