Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 13, 2017, 05:48:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No voltage shown for my new B1S1 O2 sensor  (Read 1706 times)
9000RPM

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2014, 05:53:38 pm »

Recently bought an ELM 327 WiFi and DashCommand to diagnose a CEL on a 2001 Toyota Highlander V6 (1MZ-FE) Limited.  Pulled the codes and got P1130 and P0171, all indicating a bad B1S1 O2 sensor.  Also downloaded the "Cormacs" skin to verify that there were no voltage.  I ordered an OEM Denso sensor and replaced it this weekend and reset the code afterwards.  No more CEL and all tests were completed, but I B1S1 sensor still does not show voltage.  I thought it was a problem with the skin so I downloaded "Tuxedo Landscape by Int3r" but still shows no voltage.  The only sensor shows any kind of activity is the B1S2 sensor.

Also went to Data Grid, and no option to add the B1S1 o2 pid. 

Is it because the highlander doesn't have this feature or is it DashCommand?
John@PPE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 11:56:57 pm »

We do have a PID for this in DashCommand called SAE.O2S11.O2SV. If you are not seeing it, your vehicle probably does not report it as a generic OBD-II PID. To see this PID yourself you would have to Show All PIDs when adding a PID. However if your vehicle doesn't support it then you won't get any data from it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: