Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
December 15, 2017, 09:55:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just purchased the app VERY disappointed  (Read 1602 times)
97tahoe

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2015, 09:40:27 pm »

I downloaded the trial app then just paid 9.95 so I can have full use.  So I go to add the cylinder misfire counts PID and it's locked?  Says I have to purchase it to unlock that?!  What did I pay the initial $9.95 for?

I have a 1997 chevy tahoe 5.7 350 engine.  Do i have to pay for each cylinder PID or is it a total GM PID package?

I need to see all 8 cylinder misfire counts so do i have to pay individually for each cylinder?

I also want to use other locked PIDS

Just didn't expect to have to pay more I thought that 9.95 unlocked everything... Roll Eyes
John@PPE

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 08:22:28 am »

Hi. I am sorry for the confusion caused by this.

The initial 9.95 unlocks all of the generic SAE data, that is common to all vehicles.

Additionally, for select vehicles, DashCommand provides enhanced data. These packages provide all the DashCommand enhanced data for your vehicle. It is not a total GM PID package, as we've priced it much less than our ScanXL offering, which offers a comprehensive set of PIDs. But one purchase of enhanced data will unlock all the PIDs we offer for your vehicle.

The enhanced PIDs are a lot more difficult for us to provide, from an engineering standpoint. Hence the additional cost. And as I have mentioned, they are not available for every vehicle.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: