Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
November 19, 2017, 01:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How Many PC's Can I Install ScanXL Standard?  (Read 1123 times)
Cypherdude

View Profile
« on: July 04, 2016, 01:31:37 pm »

Hello,
I bought ScanXL Standard 10 days ago.  I installed ScanXL on my laptop since that's how I record the data from my car.  I use ScanXL Standard with OBDLink SX and it works well.  Both installed smoothly and everything works correctly.  I was able to convert Metric to English after some searching.

My laptop only has a single small 15.6" screen.  I would like to also install ScanXL on my big 5 monitor desktop system.  Here is a video of my 5 monitor i7 desktop system.  See the first and last 2 minutes.  If I can also install ScanXL on my desktop, I can stretch ScanXL to cover several or all 5 monitors.  This will make viewing the logged information easier during playback.  I can see many more data points this way.

On how many PC's am I allowed to install ScanXL Standard?  Can I install ScanXL on both my laptop and my desktop?

Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 12:09:33 pm »

You can install it on as many computers as you like, as long as you are only connected to a vehicle with 1 installation at a time. There are no restrictions for data playback, even the free trial version has full support for playback.

I'm sure you can just widen the window to fit multiple screens. Don't use the fullscreen button and you should be fine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: