Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
November 19, 2017, 01:22:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IS THERE GOING TO BE A SOFTWARE UPDATE??  (Read 1008 times)
BlackRoseRacing

View Profile
« on: February 19, 2017, 02:36:19 am »

I've noticed since the takeover there has been little to no tech support anymore. PalmerPerformance was bought out by AutoMeter and since then there has been no tech support, no updates.....nothing.....
 I honestly can state I've used this software for years but things have changed over time and this software is long overdue for some type of an update
abelgp

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 02:37:56 pm »

I've noticed since the takeover there has been little to no tech support anymore. PalmerPerformance was bought out by AutoMeter and since then there has been no tech support, no updates.....nothing.....
 I honestly can state I've used this software for years but things have changed over time and this software is long overdue for some type of an update

So... Is it time to look for other software(s)?
I was planning to buy Dashbridge+ScanXL Pro, but l decided to read a little hear around to find out how PPE is going on. After reading this and your previous post, I think it is not a good idea to buy software without support... because we are a startup from Spain and really need a rock solid support team behind our software and hardware.
By the way... what alternative software (and hardware) would you suggest for livestream data? ;-)
brr

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 11:18:27 pm »

PPE is great software, but the lack of support is getting worse.
 I personally would like to be able to compare side by side data logs but I cant without using an excel document printed and me taking both printouts and setting the side to side to compare the numbers.
 It would be nice to datalog a graphical log and be able to compare the log to another one side by side using a graphical interface so I can clearly see where things change Vs scrolling through an excel sheet with hundreds of numbers any you have to guess where the differences are...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: