Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
July 22, 2017, 11:49:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ScanXL with GM Enhancement Missing PID's  (Read 344 times)
millerladam

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2017, 04:40:15 pm »

My brother and I purchased ScanXL Pro with the GM Enhancements from ScanTool.Net. I have used the software to set the timing on his 1999 454 and it worked well. I have a rebuilt 2005 Duramax LLY and I am rocking P0089 and P0090 codes. I have the GM diagnostics sheets to track the problem down however, I am at the point that I might have to just replace the fuel pressure regulator. Before I do this, I am wanting to gather additional information however, it seems that I cannot access the PIDís that I am wanting to. The first PID is the Fuel Rail Pressure Command (%). Itís listed in the PIDís however, when I check it, create a new log and start logging, it doesnít show up. The other two PIDís I am after arenít even listed: Actual Fuel Rail Pressure and Desired Fuel Rail Pressure. These two additional PIDís are available in other scanners such as EFI Live. Can you explain why the Fuel Rail Pressure Command is not coming in and why I do not have access to the Actual and Desired Fuel Rail Pressure PIDís?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: