Home News Products Downloads Forum Distributors Store Contact Us
PPE User Forum
April 25, 2017, 07:28:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dashcommand settings for Mercedes 4matic (all wheel drive)  (Read 164 times)
jhv

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2017, 11:48:35 pm »

Hello - i've had dashcommand for a few years now on a rear wheel drive Mercedes c32 and it seem to be spot on with the engine horsepower calculations. 

I now have a 2015 E63S 4matic which is all wheel drive and its giving me consistent crazy readings on Horsepower of 800+ which is way off considering the stock horsepower is 577.   my car is not tuned or modded.  the all wheel drive system provides consistent 67% power to the rear and 33% power to the front

is there a settings chance I have to make with all wheel drive (67% rear / 33% front) to get an accurate Horsepower reading? 

thanks for any help... john

Weston@PPE
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:03:03 pm »

Our hp calculations are set up for an average naturally aspirated engine, since you're moving to a boosted engine you'll need to adjust the BSFC in the vehicle settings. Try 0.50 at first, and move it up from there if the hp numbers are still too high. The default for this setting is 0.45, making the setting higher will lower the calculated hp. Generally most NA cars are around 0.45, turbo cars are close to 0.50, and supercharges engines are closer to 0.55.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: