PLX Kiwi 2 iMFD [Connects to the PLX Kiwi 2]
This is ideal if your OBDII port does not report the sensors you need or if the OBDII port reports the sensor at a refresh rate unsuitable for your application. With the iMFD adapter, it combines the best of both worlds of plug and play obtaining sensor data from your OBDII port and aftermarket high performance sensors designed for speed, accuracy, high resolution and more extreme conditions typically not supported by your OEM sensors.
iMFD Adapter Daisy Chain solution allows you to connect up to 16 sensor modules in any combination. For turbo and supercharged applications the most popular sensor modules consist of the SM-AFR, SM-Vac/Boost, and SM-EGT. These three modules allow you to monitor your precise air/fuel ratio (AFR), your vacuum and boost levels for forced induced engines, and your exhaust gas temperature. These three parameters are vital to monitoring the health of an internal combustion engine. Additional sensor modules from PLX are available to monitor fluid temperature, fluid pressure and air intake temperature.
- Compatible Sensors:All PLX Sensor Modules
- iMFD Protocols: 19,200 Baud 3.3V TTL
- Intelligent low power sleep circuitry which allows it to be left plugged in indefinitely
- Additional Sensor Support:Compatible with PLX iMFD Daisy Chain Adapter
- Compatible with all diagnostic software from Palmer Performance
- Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets
- Dimensions: 1.25in x 2.72in x 0.60in
PLX Kiwi 2 iMFD requires the PLX Kiwi 2 WiFi to function, it will not function alone.
PLX Kiwi 2 iMFD hardware
Quick Start guide