NOTE: This product is not compatible with 2017 and newer models!
DashLogic is the most advanced way of displaying vehicle data to date. There is nothing to install, no programing, no changes to your vehicle in any way. Simply plug in the DashLogic device to your vehicles OBD-II port and DashLogic turns your factory dashboard display into a fully customizable gauge canvas. See all of the data your vehicle has to offer on your Driver Information Center and Head Up Display. DashLogic doesn't stop there, you can also customize visual and audible alerts that you set to any condition for any vehicle value, fully customizable by you. Just in case your car doesn't have a sensor for a value you would like to watch, DashLogic also has two auxiliary inputs so you can add up to two aftermarket sensors to be viewed on your DIC as well as be used for alerts. The DashLogic alerts system is a very advanced tool, this is not your run of the mill type of simple alert that only watches one value. DashLogic will take into account several conditions for one alert, all of those conditions fully customizable by you. DashLogic also tests your performance, use DashLogic to get your calculated HP & TQ, 0-60 time as well as your 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and standing 1 mile times recorded with a trap speed.
The firmware inside the DashLogic unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
- USB interface used for configuration
- Supports K2xx Gas Engine Models through 2016:
- Auto or Manual transmission
- Full size truck or SUV
- See boost using the factory MAP sensor
- Two auxiliary inputs for aftermarket sensors 0-5v
- 0-60, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile and 1 mile elapsed time recorder
- Calculate Horsepower and Torque
- View V4 Mode Distance
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- ZERO permanent modifications to vehicle, unplug and resume 100% factory conditions
- Low Power Sleep mode ensures your battery will not be drained if DashLogic is left in the vehicle
- Simple Plug and Play, no software or installations required
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.75" (57 mm x 44 mm)
USB cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
One Analog input adapter (2 inputs)
Quick Start guide