OBDLink MX is our latest, most advanced scan tool that supports all OBD-II compliant vehicles. Use it to convert your Laptop, Netbook, Andoid Tablet, Android Phone, Surface Pro, or Desktop PC into a sophisticated, easy to use diagnostic system — for a small fraction of the cost of comparable standalone units!
The firmware inside the OBDLink unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
Note: This interface includes a built-in Bluetooth transmitter. To connect to your computer over Bluetooth, your computer must already have a Bluetooth interface.
- Baud rates from 9600 up to 2M baud
- Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
- ISO15765-4 (CAN)
- ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
- ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
- J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
- J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
- Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols (MX is the only scan tool in its class that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBDII protocols)
- Compatible with all diagnostic software from Palmer Performance
- Extended command set allows the tool to perform enhanced diagnostics
not possible with ELM327-based scan tools
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- Improved automatic protocol detection algorithm
- Smart keep-alive algorithm helps ensure a stable connection on
ISO and KWP vehicles
- Large CAN memory buffer allows the scan tool to receive large amounts
- Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates
and more graph points
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 1.7" (95 mm x 43 mm)
OBDLink is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles. OBD legislation varies from country to country, therefore if you reside outside the United States, make sure that your vehicle is OBD-II compliant before purchasing this product.
Quick Start guide