NOTE: This product is not compatible with 2017 and newer models!
DashControl is the most advanced way of displaying vehicle data to date. There is nothing to install, no programing, no changes to your vehicle in any way. Simply plug in the DashControl device to your vehicles OBD-II port and DashControl turns your factory dashboard display into a fully customizable gauge canvas. See all of the data your vehicle has to offer on your Driver Information Center. DashControl doesn't stop there, you can also customize visual and audible alerts that you set to any condition for any vehicle value, fully customizable by you. Just in case your car doesn't have a sensor for a value you would like to watch, DashControl also has two auxiliary inputs so you can add up to two aftermarket sensors to be viewed on your DIC as well as be used for alerts. The DashControl alerts system is a very advanced tool, this is not your run of the mill type of simple alert that only watches one value. DashControl will take into account several conditions for one alert, all of those conditions fully customizable by you. DashControl also tests your performance, use DashControl to get your calculated HP & TQ, 0-60 time as well as your 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile, and standing 1 mile times recorded with a trap speed.
The firmware inside the DashControl unit is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features by downloading a free update.
- USB interface used for configuration
- Supports C7 Corvette models through 2016:
- Base model Auto or Manual
- Grand Sport
- LT1 and LT4 engines
- 6spd Auto, 8spd Auto, and 7spd manual transmissions
- Control your NPP/Bi-mode exhaust with your mirror switch
- See boost using the factory MAP sensor (note a 2 BAR or greater MAP is required for non-Z06 models)
- Two auxiliary inputs for aftermarket sensors 0-5v
- 0-60, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile, 1/2 mile and 1 mile elapsed time recorder
- Calculate Horsepower and Torque
- Selectable display location
- User upgradeable via free downloads
- ZERO permanent modifications to vehicle, unplug and resume 100% factory conditions
- Low Power Sleep mode ensures your battery will not be drained if DashLogic is left in the vehicle
- Simple Plug and Play, no software or installations required
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 1.75" (57 mm x 44 mm)
USB cable (6 feet/1.8 m)
One Analog input adapter (2 inputs)
Quick Start guide